Cars for Sale
Various friends of Omicron have informed that the following cars are for sale. Contact us for further information.
• Lancia Flaminia Convertible 2.5 3C- body by Touring of Milan. Car is complete and has just driven half way across Europe. Mechanically quite good, but the car would benefit from repairs to floors and sills.
• Lancia Aurelia Coupe GT B20 Series 4 – one UK owner since mid 1960’s. Partially restored. Bodywork approaching completion. Engine done. Paintwork, wiring, retrimming, reassembly required
• Lancia Aurelia B53 Convertible by Pininfarina
• 1966 Lancia Flavia 1800 Pininfarina Coupe (left hand drive), 53,000km
• 1969 Lancia Fulvia 1600HF ‘Fanalone’ – 818.540-001002 – ‘ex-works’ racer campainged at Daytona / Sebring by before being campained by privateers.
• 1970 Lancia Fulvia 1600HF ‘Fanalone’ – 818.540. Competition car Group III/IV. supposedly built for circuit and speed events by the Jolly Club.
• 1969 Lancia Fulvia 1600HF ‘Fanalone’ – 818.540. Road car built with some Group III/IV upgrades. Was last used for regularity rallies.
• 1972 Lancia Fulvia 1600 Sport. Coachwork by Zagato. 818.750 model. One of 800 1600 Sports built (16,451km recorded) (SOLD)
•1967 Lancia Fulvia 1300 Coupe Series 1 (left hand drive). Tipo 818.330. Very low mileage recorded on speedometer (20,646km)
• Fulvia Barchetta by Petrola. Built by Targa Florio specialist Franco Petrola from his Palermo garages in the style of the Lancia F&M cars
• Fulvia Coupe Series 1 1300. Supplied new to Jersey. Channel Islands. HF arches and 6×14 Cromodora wheels. Repainted approx 5 years ago.
• Flaminia Touring GT 2.8 3C. Car partially dismantled. Requires total restoration. Mostly complete, bar bumpers, some glass and some brightwork.
• Flavia Sport 1800 – ex-Motor Road Test Car. Requires total restoration
• Fulvia Sport 1600. Requires total restoration
• Flaminia Berlina 2500. Requires total restoration. (Left hand drive)
• Gamma Coupe 2500 (RHD)
• Fulvia Coupe Series 2 1300 – abandoned project partially restored elsewhere. In primer. HF arches
• Fulvia Berlina Series 2 1300
• Flavia Berlina